Credit: Kay Zieba Wedding Photography
Creating the perfect atmosphere and ambience throughout your perfect wedding day
‘Mike went above and beyond our expectations and our imagination. He made us feel so at ease. He is such a lovely, genuine guy and nothing is too much for Mike. If Carlsberg made Wedding DJs? They would have made DJ Mike Readings!’
Mr & Mrs Lee - Peterborough
As well as proving fantastic entertainment on the day I can also host your wedding by being the Master of Ceremony. I can facilitate the wedding ceremony, breakfast and drinks reception ensuring it runs smoothly, to your timetable.
Typical responsibilities would be, but are not limited to:
- Look after all aspects of the music during the ceremony, drinks reception and wedding breakfast.
- Ensuring guests are in the right place at the right time
- Support your photographer with organising group shots
- Entertain guests whilst your photos are taken
- Introduce and support speech makers
My all day wedding DJ package ‘Ruby’ includes:
- Full MC service throughout your special day
- Music and PA for your ceremony, drinks reception and wedding breakfast
- Choreographing your group photos, confetti shot and grand entrance.
- Introduction and arranging speeches with x2 wireless microphones
- Advice cards for guests to complete during their starters (optional)
- Mr & Mrs game ….with a twist (optional)
Looking for something slightly different? No problem! I can accommodate most requests – no matter how quirky you may think they are. Chances are I’ve done something similar before, so please do not hesitate to get in touch if you’ve got an idea in your head and I’ll do my very best to make it happen.
If you are looking for a wedding DJ, then Mike is the man for the job. From our initial enquiry to our last song, he was an absolute professional. He prides himself on taking your big day to the next level and he certainly will do that. You are getting a one of a kind DJ! He finds out your music tastes and what your guests most like, and tailors a playlist to get your wedding party rocking. Ensuring you never have an empty dance floor. Also offering a master of ceremonies service, to make sure you can relax and enjoy your big day and soak up the atmosphere, with no stress. The first man there on our day ensuring everything was ready for us and our guests arrival, and the last man out when the party came to a close. Mike, it was a real pleasure, and me and Hannah would like to thank you so much, you made our day and evening that extra bit special.