As a wedding DJ, I am always flooded with requests at the end of the party to play one more song, and one more, until it’s time to finally close the party.
Till now you might not have had a chance to sit and think about it, but certainly, the last song of the night on your wedding day is one of the most important things you need to plan for. If you seriously think about it, when it comes to wedding music, the last song played at your wedding party is as important as the first one. For, it is that time of the evening, when everyone is in high spirits and the celebration and excitement is at its peak.
Great wedding music is one that is able to pull everyone to the dance floor, with happy smiles and loud cheers on the faces. And it is a cherry on the cake when the last 3 songs at your wedding party are able to involve everyone around, with arms in the air, and guests singing at the top of their voices in an ambience brimming with love and joy.
So if you want to end your wedding night with a bang and make sure that the dance floor is never empty, all you need to do is to plan on choosing the last 3 songs and the perfect ‘one more song’ to close your party. I can always help you with my top last songs, which are:
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen
- Never Forget – Take That
- NEW YORK, NEW YORK – Frank Sinatra
- (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life – Jennifer Warnes/Bill Medley
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- From Now On – The Greatest Showman
- The Greatest Show – The Greatest Showman
- Proud Mary – Tina Turner
- Wonderwall – Oasis
- Champagne Supernova Oasis
- Don’t Stop Believin’ Journey
- I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) The Proclaimers
- The Grease Megamix Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta
Listen to the Last 3 Songs – Top 6 Spotify playlist
Some of the songs in my ‘one more songs’ playlist include:
- Jump around – house of pain
- Sigma – Changing
- Levels – Avicii
- Set you free – N-trance
- BOOM BOOM BOOM – The Outhere Brothers
- The Fresh Prince of Bel Air
- I’ll Be There For You – Friends Theme
Listen to the One more song! Spotify playlist
Remember, that the perfect ending to your wedding, will certainly remain as one of the fondest and most emotional memories of your big day for years to come. So, just go for it and create memories to cherish for a lifetime!